Swarovski Drop
​     
Draw Rainbow
​    
Birthday Color   

Welcome

I used be a hair stylist in Japan and New York.

Moved my base to Hawaii In my 15 years working as a stylist, I have had conversations with many people of different nationalities, genders, and ages. All of these people had their worries, and as I listened to them, I began to feel doubtful about my profession of making people beautiful on the outside. I began to feel like there was a big gap.

So I decided to take a break from working as a hair stylist.

And I became a color therapist to heal people's heart through the colors.

After 15 years, I found Nijino Shizuku Color Therapy and became fascinated by color I had never imagined colors could be influencing us so much and sending us messages.

Color Therapy I completed the Nijino Shizuku Color Therapy master's course, and little by little I began working to heal many people's hearts.

I hope to continue planting seeds of laughter in people's hearts and bringing them joy and healing.

 Concious and Subconcious mind

People have two different levels of consciousness. The level of consciousness that thinks about good and bad, makes personal decisions, worries, and feels anxious is your conscious awareness (surface thoughts). Things like breathing and balancing hormones, which take place without your realizing it, are the work of your subconscious mind.
Your subconscious mind is working constantly. The sudden great physical strength you may get on the scene of a fire also comes from your subconscious mind.
These two levels of awareness can be compared to a glacier floating in the ocean. Your conscious mind makes up only the 10% of the glacier above the ocean surface, and the remaining 90% is your subconscious mind.
So if we only use 10% of our minds to make decisions and judgments about good and bad,
what do we really think?
  • You are always anxious or worried
  • You wear yourself out trying to please everyone
  • You don't understand yourself, etc.
Those things are signs that you may be ignoring your subconscious mind (the voice of your heart).

I bring out the subconscious mind using colors. It is my mission to help you notice what you really want to do or who you really want to be, and to share the messages of colors.

Regardless of your age or gender, aren't there certain colors you like, colors you wear, and colors that are always around you? There are also people whose favorite colors sometimes change. The colors you choose without thinking are reflections of what is in your heart.

The mind and the body are closely connected. Making your mind healthy will bring about true health in your body too. There is also data showing that the mind influences two thirds of all illnesses.

It is very important for us to take some time out of our hectic everyday lives to come face to face with our minds.

 

People of all genders and ages can use color therapy, and it is effective for children as well.

         10%          

 Conscious mind 

          90% 

Subconscious mind

      お問い合わせ | hitomicolor.hawaii@gmail.com | ホノルル・ハワイ